Mindfulness is an excellent way to stay in the present moment more often. When you can avoid distractions or unnecessary thoughts, it’s much easier to be productive.
You can practice mindfulness anytime and anywhere. If you close your eyes for a moment, reach for a specific sensation, and think about the specifics of that interaction, you’ve just had a successful experience!
Here are some of the best mindfulness quotes that can hopefully help you find your path to success today.
Best Quotes About Mindfulness and Productivity
1. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” – Eckhart Tolle
2. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” – Mother Teresa
3. “The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “It feels good. Kinda like when you have to shut your computer down, just sometimes when it goes crazy, you just shut it down and when you turn it on, it’s okay again.” – Ellen DeGeneres
5. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
6. “Few of us ever life in the present. We are forever anticipating what is to come or remembering what has gone.” – Louis L’Amour
7. “Paradise is not a place; it’s a state of consciousness.” – Sri Chinmoy
8. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
What are some of your favorite mindfulness quotes?