We can gain inspiration through the insights of others who have already conquered the challenges we face in life.
Their quotes about the important things in life can be a critical component that improves your personal growth.
Here are some of the best observations that can hopefully inspire you to make today better than what you experienced yesterday.
List of the Most Important Things in Life Quotes
1. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
2. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
4. “The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’ Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.” – Charles Dickens
5. “When I was young, I thought that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I am old, I know that it is.” – Oscar Wilde
6. “In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
7. “The most important thing in life is human affections. Without it, one cannot achieve genuine happiness. If we want a happier life, a happier family, happier neighbors, or a happier nation, then the key is inner quality.” – Dalai Lama
8. “Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
9. “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
10. “Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the most important thing in life is to know when to forego an advantage.” – Benjamin Disraeli
11. “Be the girl you want your daughter to be. Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, be smart, be real, but most importantly, be nice.” – Germany Kent
12. “Comfortable shoes and the freedom to leave are the two most important things in life.” – Shel Silverstein
13. “Anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to the unimportant.” – Stephen Covey
14. “Time is the single most important resource that we have. Every single minute we lose is never coming back.” – Tarun Sharma
Do you have a daily mantra or words that you live by? If not, some of these may be worth your consideration. Knowing these words won’t turn your life around without action, but they can help to give perspective.